Odyssey: The Research Computing Linux Cluster
Odyssey is Research Computing’s over 14,000-core Linux cluster. It has thousands of users from all over FAS, and collaborating researchers from all over the world. If you do not find the software you need, you may inquire about its availability by emailing email@example.com.
For information on how to request an Odyssey account please click here.
For information on how to use the Odyssey cluster, please visit the FAQ page.
For information on customizing your Odyssey environment please click here.
Software on Odyssey:
- Compiling and Running MPI/Fortran Code on Odyssey
- Compiling and running C code on Odyssey
- Compiling and running MPI/C code on Odyssey
- Fortran and mixed language codes on Odyssey
- GNU Science Library
- GPGPU computing on Odyssey
- MPI Codes on Odyssey
- MPI Libraries on Odyssey
- MPI Python Codes on Odyssey
- OpenGL & libGD on Odyssey
- OpenMP software on odyssey
- Running Gadget on Odyssey
- Some comments on OpenGL rendering of particles
- Stata on Odyssey
- TOTALVIEW: Debugging Parallel Applications
- VTK – Visualization Toolkit
There is a separate page documentating specific software packages and writing compiling software in different languages.